Mission, Vision, Values
Our Mission: To contribute to an integrated mental health system by providing community-based mental health services and to optimize mental well-being through education, advocacy, research, and support services.
Our Vision: A supportive community where people achieve, manage, and celebrate mental well-being.
We operate under Core Values of:
- Integrity: Striving to do the right thing, ethically and morally, always guided by the best interests of our consumers and the community.
- Respect: For the dignity of individuals regardless of their state of mental health.
- Accountability: For the outcomes of our activities and our organizational practices.
- Compassion: Demonstrating caring and empathy in all our relationships.
- Accessibility: Ensuring the availability and continuity of our direct services to those who might benefit from them.